Thursday, October 06, 2005

I have reread my blog. To my great disappointment I have discovered I am not perfect and should make an attempt in the future of reading what I write before publishing. Now that I have confessed that I know things are wrong I will continue on my way. I do not want to read what I write. I will continue to make mistakes just to bother the grammar freaks out there. Hello Mr. Toad!

Mr. Toad has forgiven me! He is going to help with the drywall and I have promised to talk to him before putting any more holes in the walls. I look forward to drywalling. I can imagine it now. He says go right and I go left. He says a little higher then a little lower then to the left to the right. I’ll always be moving in the wrong direction by a little too much or not enough. “Where are the studs?” asks Mr. Toad. “At the strip club, but I don’t think we have time for that!” replies Mrs. Toad. Mr. Toad glares back at Mrs. Toad who has dropped the drywall while trying to dance around the kitchen in her excitement of remodeling. Perhaps Mrs. Toad should call her Daddy to come fix things before Mr. Toad hits her over the head with a hammer.
Yes putting up drywall is going to be fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hippolyta,
How delightful to have you visit. I am glad that I could amuse you. Don't worry, I am not really worried about the grammar. That would take to much effort. I am a lazy person at heart.