Monday, October 24, 2005

Changing the locks

What a week! I have been working on the Jaycee Haunted House and we finally opened Friday night. I don't really know how the opening went because after pulling an all nighter to finish construction I went home once the actors started to arrive. Construction was fun. Up the ladder down the ladder. "Could you give me a screw?" "Of course I can give you as many screws as you need." "A little to the right or maybe the left." "What is that goo?" Conversations were interesting and the longer we were there the stranger it got. I spent so much time at the Haunted House that Mr. Toad threatened to change the locks on the doors because there was a very strange woman who kept walking into the house in the middle of the night. Well it is over. On to the next event.

Perhaps I’ll finish the kitchen. Well not tonight. Tonight I have class. I don’t really want to go to class. I am tired of the whole thing. Only four more classes and the whole thing will be over. It doesn’t sound like much but it feels like the end will never come.

Well I am done writing this post. I don’t really feel like writing anything more. I am tired and a bit sad today. Don’t worry, everything will be fine. It is just one of those days. So instead of boring you I’ll wait to write and get back to you later.

No comments: