Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Home

The Kitchen is falling, the kitchen is falling….
Well not really. But progress is happening. We are going to sand the cupboards and prime them tonight. Everything will be ready for painting. I feel like singing. The home stretch is just ahead. Go home renovations. Please let it look ok when it is all done or I will never hear the end of it from Mr. Toad. That is ok. I’ll just threaten to start all over if he complains. I can imagine that Mr. Toad will run right out and buy a toolbox that he can lock and keep me away from all hammers and crowbars in the future. In fact I am surprised that he has not already done such a thing.
So this weekend I am going home to visit the parents. I am really excited about this because I don't see them very much. Also currently I live in the middle of everything and they live in the middle of nowhere. There are no trees and houses are all thrown together. Why everyone wants to live on top of each other always amazes me. Someday Mr. Toad and I are going to move and live in the middle of nowhere. A place with lots of lawn and no other houses to be seen. Lots of trees and fields will surround my house and I will plant lots of flowers around my house. I can have a couple of dogs. I want chocolate labs. No I don't want a farm. They are to much work and I don't see Mr. Toad working in the barn. He can have a shop though where he can fix the cars and hide from me.

Lumpy, I am bringing the crowbar and drums for the family. Just kidding!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My poppie sent this to me.

http://jflores.com/jokes/chowmein.htm

Unknown said...

The kitchen is going to be sage green and a very very pale yellow. It is going to look great once I stop finding ways to avoid working. Taking class does have its advatages.

You could read other blogs. I suggest Lumpy's blog.

Did you check out the song that Poppie sent me?

Unknown said...

"You can take that girl out of the honky tonk,
But you can't take the honky tonk,
Take the honky tonk out of the girl."
~Brooks And Dunn