Sunday, April 02, 2006

Life will go on.

Recently I have been attacked. First there was the x-rays and then the MRIs and then the biopsies. A neverending attack of people asking questions and pointing metal objects. Strange tunnels that were not tunnels of love. It was as if everyone else has gone absolutely crazy. What do they mean that I have a lump? What is a lump anyway? Well apparently this is some alien life form that has invaded my body. I feel absolutely fine. I don't really know what to think at this point. Well the results are in. An alien form has invaded my body and must be removed they say. In a few weeks the surgeon will go and make a very small incision and kill the alien life. But to be on the safe side it will be followed up by radiation. Apparently this radiation will make sure the alien life is really dead. I hope that this works otherwise I will just have an angry life form in my chest and that will require more tests, waiting, surgery and chemo. Well it shall all be over soon and I will be ok.

1 comment:

Julia Reffner said...

Toad? You ok? The test came back posative? Send me an email please or give me a call or something. would ya?

The Lumpy