Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Vacation, Party and Transportation

Ok is it to early to start the count down? In 87 days I will be leaving for Hawaii. I cannot wait to get there. Not really looking forward to all that time on a plane but it will be worth it in the end. What better way to start the summer season than Hawaii?
Mr. Toad and I have decided to celebrate my finishing the MBA and my last year as a young person with a party. Wine and Cheese cocktail party! Hopefully it goes better then the last party we had. I think that it is an excuse to go dress shopping. I know that I don’t have to get all dressed up but why not? The party is at my house. I can always change. I was thinking a nice sundress. Maybe I’ll even get a hat to match because that would be fun. Then I can wear it to the races.
Ok so I am very sad about my car. It has had all sorts of issues this month. I took it in for inspection and it needed new brakes and struts and I have a bent wheel and after fixing all that my headlights went out. One was just the bulb but the other side is broken and I need a new part. This makes me sad because I wanted a new bike and all my bonus money has been sent to the mechanic. Now I have to wait until April and my birthday to get my bike. Now all those who know me can probably imagine me pouting and yes I am. Perhaps Window will buy me a bike. The weather is going to be great this week and I would like to go for a ride.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know where your 20's went. Are you still in your 20's? With the receding hair line you look older.