Friday, December 16, 2005

Another boring post

OK so I have been a little slow writing something new. I know many of you would probably consider me a little slow anyway. Well part of the problem has been that I don’t know what to write about.

I will start with class. It is finally done. Three classes and I will never take another class again. Maybe that isn’t true but that is the way I feel right now. After rushing around like crazy I managed to finish my paper and study for my exam though it did cut into my gym time. Yes I go to the gym and I go often or so everyone thinks. I need to use up my extra energy. That and my lovely husband has the best parents in the world and they are taking us to Hawaii in June and I want a bikini body. Not that I’ll wear one but I want to be able to if I chose to do so. So the gym is my friend. I suppose a diet would be too but that takes to much time and energy. The gym is only an hour or so a day and only during the week. I treat it like work something that must be done. I prefer the gym to work.

Christmas is almost here. I am excited about being home and opening presents. I unfortunately have been having problems buying presents. I have a couple of people on my list who seem to have everything and anything they don’t have is to expensive for my budget. I really work hard to find the perfect gift so I don’t want to just get a gift card or something but I may be forced to do if something doesn’t come to me soon. If only I could get someone a Budweiser clock. I am sure I know where to find one of those.

Meanwhile my wish list is:
Clothes
Winter boots
New gym sneakers
Radio for my sewing room
Books
PDA
Jewelry

I know my list isn’t very interesting in fact my post isn’t very interesting but I just don’t know what to talk about.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: