Saturday, September 03, 2005

Ugh! All I wanted to do was post a comment. Now I have this blog. What to do with it is another question. Must be very careful of what gets placed on the internet you know. What if I want to be President. I mean how hard could being President be anyway? If Bush can do it then I could too.

I guess I should talk of adventure given my title. I'll think about it. I have one great adventure ahead of me this weekend. I am traveling with my other half... hummmm lets call him Mr. Toad. Anyway I can see now. We shall argue about directions on the way there. Sometimes I feel he does it on purpose. I say the map says left so he goes right. Unless there is some giant sign saying "Mr. Toad you need to go left right here!" I will not listen until he had gotten mad that we are lost.

Perhaps I'll tell you all about my adventures when we return.

2 comments:

honkeie said...

If you dont fight over directions then what would you talk about?

Unknown said...

We never got past the directions so i don't know what we would talk about.