Friday, January 13, 2006

And the New Year Begins

Hello everyone. Sorry to keep you waiting for updates on my life. Not that my life is really very exciting. I have recently been reminded that it has been a while though since I posted. So here it goes.

New Year’s was not all that interesting. I was sick so I stayed home and Mr. Toad escaped and went to the party. Not that I rested. I painted the ceiling in the kitchen twice and finished and touched up spots here and there. I also sanded most of the cupboard doors. Did we go over my extra energy? Yes even when sick I get bored and have to do stuff. But going to the party was not an option. I was much happier to have slept in my own bed and there was one friend ready to pop and a newborn there. Not a good idea to spread germs.

So since I wrote I have become the official Treasurer for the Jaycees. UGH! There are people out there who should not be in charge of bills. A bill is not paid the day you wrote the check. In fact it is not paid until you send the check and it has been cashed. If a person holds the check for 2 weeks that bill is still not paid. Do these people pay their house bills this way? Why is their credit not destroyed? I am so crazy about writing checks and paying people that perhaps I over react to all of this. Ok done with that.

So besides that I have taken up swimming with Mr. Toad three times a week, in the morning. Mr. Toad is not a fan of bright and early. He gives me very mean looks first thing in the morning but he volunteered for this and I like it. It gets me moving and wakes me up. Then I am still going to the gym after work. I know this seems like a lot of extra gym time. But I was thinking about this and there was months when I would go from track or volleyball practice to swim practice.

Class has also started. I have two classes, Tuesday night and Saturday morning. I am not a fan of Saturday morning. I don’t mind getting up early during the week but the weekend should be mine. Oh well. These two classes and then one more and I will be done. MBA here I come.

I guess that is my life right now.

Ilovcoffee….How are you? Have you been staying out of trouble?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I should be around this weekend.